I never knew I had a love for chipotle until I got my hands on this smoked spice and decided to season my eggs with it one morning. GAME CHANGER. It’s spicy, smokey, and adds the best kind of heat to your favorite dishes. I later got a bottle of chipotle hot sauce and have been pouring it on allll the things!
- 2 organic, pasture-raised eggs
- 1 /2 tsp each: Pink salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and chipotle powder
- 1 to 2 tsp of Siete chipotle hot sauce
- 1 organic orange (optional as a side)
- 1 cup organic spring mix (optional as a side)
In a small bowl, crack both eggs and gently whisk. Add contents to a hot and buttered (I use Vital Farms grass-fed butter) cast iron skillet. Season with pink salt, pepper, garlic, and chipotle powder. Cook on medium heat until eggs have started to brown. Remove from skillet and add in spring mix greens for about 3-5 minutes or until tender.
Add eggs to plate and top with chipotle sauce (a little goes a long way). Throw in the orange slices and sautéed greens. Eat up!