Nothing like putting those fresh figs to good use. We have a few fig trees at our house so we always end up with an abundance of them. If you’ve never tried them in a smoothie before I highly suggest you do so! It’s delish!
- 1 frozen banana
- 4 fresh figs (set two aside for topping)
- 1/2 cup homemade coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp Sun Potion chlorella
- 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen peptides
Add ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 3 minutes.
Pour into a bowl and garnish with remaining figs, unsweetened shredded coconut, and drizzle with peanut butter.